Monday, June 1, 2009

The NEW MOON Trailer and response

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD


OMG.

I've watched this thing more times than I care to admit (seriously, I need a life), and it's starting to grow on me. When I first saw this thing during the MTV Movie Awards, I was so excited they gave us a tease of Bella's birthday party. Loved those scenes. Loved Edward and Bella in the woods. Loved Laurent and Bella in the meadow. Then...Jacob transformed into this hideous CGI fake-looking wolf and I was like, "No! No! No!" That last shot totally ruined the trailer for me. But like I said, I was super psyched by everything that came before it. My worst fears about the special effects seemed to be confirmed. Chris Weitz has once again used awful CGI for the animals. I like Weitz, but the effects in "The Golden Compass" were retarded. But we'll see. Maybe it will be cleaned up a bit before the movie hits theaters. And if it's not, I'll just have to close my eyes everytime the wolves are on camera. :)

No comments: