Monday, May 24, 2010

Random reactions to news tidbits: Scream 4, Breaking Dawn and Green Lantern


I was happy to hear that Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene finally signed on for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn because I was totally convinced one or both of them would be replaced once the details of their negotiations leaked. Still waiting on confirmation on whether Breaking Dawn will be split into two movies. Wonder what the hold up is?

Speaking of Ashley Greene, I read that she is also in talks to take over the lead role in the next trilogy of Scream films. That's kind of cool. Scream is one of my favorite movies. It is my niece's favorite movie, and we've both met Ashley, who was super nice (if a little bit shy) in person. For some reason, it just seems extra special that Ashley would take over the lead in those films, but who knows what will happen? Heroes' Hayden Pantierre is also in talks, according to this article. I really hope the new films are as good as the originals.

I saw some set photos from the production of Green Lantern which is filming in New Orleans. You don't know how bad I want to visit New Orleans right now, just to try to get a glimpse of filming and see Ryan Reynolds in person. I can't wait for this movie!

No comments: