Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Green Lantern and Eclipse tidbits

A trailer for Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World has been showing. Why am I excited to see this movie? Because it stars Brandon Routh (Superman Returns), of course! Actually, this graphic novel adaptation also features another superhero portrayer, Chris Evans (The Human Torch in Fantastic Four, not to mention the upcoming Captain America). Check out the trailer. I think it looks pretty funny.

Set photos have emerged of Ryan Reynolds in the movement capture costume he’s wearing to film Green Lantern. Is it weird to anybody else that the director is making the costume itself CGI?

Finally, it is now less than 30 days until The Twilight Saga: Eclipse hits theaters. Depending on what theater chain services your area, some will be showing Twilight and New Moon before Eclipse in a triple feature Tuesday, June 29. Man, I wish I had the money to waste and patience to sit through three long movies back to back! Speaking of Eclipse, you can listen to the soundtrack for 24 hours starting at noon today, and in my humble opinion, this soundtrack kicks booty. It is my favorite of the three so far. I can't wait to buy it Tuesday!

No comments: