Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Smallville" premiere week spoilers


If you're looking for some spoilery news about "Smallville," our friends over at the Superman Homepage have quite a bit of tidbits they've gathered from news sources. The final season premieres this Friday. I certainly don't mean to make this site all about Superman or "Smallville," but seriously, no show can make me geek out quite like this one. Since this is definitely the last season of the show - and bound to be the most exciting and emotional for Superman diehards like myself - please forgive me for the "Smallville" heaviness of late. And if you're a fan of the show, I'm sure you're devouring all of the spoilers, just like I am.

I especially like this one, gathered by FanCast.com:

Q: I would like a 'Smallville' scoop about Clark's progression toward being Superman.

A: This Friday, you will get a good look at the supersuit, Clark will get a good look at the suit... and so will someone else. Really, the "S" is so much better in Technicolor.

Q: OMG, I am so excited about the final season of 'Smallville.' Must have some scoop!

A: Toward the very end of the premiere, there is a moment that made me literally exclaim "Wow!" at my TV set. I wasn't quite sure they would "go there," but god bless 'em, they did.


If you really, really can't wait, you can also check out an advance review of the premiere episode over at Kryptonsite.com.

No comments: