Monday, June 27, 2011

Review: Green Lantern really isn't that bad...at all


So, I'm a little late in posting this, but better late than never. I saw "Green Lantern" its opening weekend, and maybe it was because my expectations had been lowered after all the bad reviews, but I liked it. A lot. In fact, I wanna see it again in theaters, hopefully soon.

I thought Ryan Reynolds was great as Hal Jordan, and I was shocked at how much I liked Blake Lively as Carol Ferris in her scenes with Ryan Reynolds' Hal Jordan. The special effects also didn't totally suck like I had expected them to after seeing the previews. I will say I think the story could have used some tightening in some places, but overall, I liked "Green Lantern" much better than I liked "Thor" and about as much as I liked "X-Men: First Class."

Seriously, don't listen to bad reviews. Go see this and give the Green Lantern some love. Decide for yourself if it's good or not. You might be surprised. I know I was.

No comments: