Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Up, up, and away!

The beauty of blogging is this: no one ever listens to me when I talk, and this way, I get to vent and my thoughts are out there whether you want them or not. He he. Besides, most of my friends are not that into the things I’m into, so I’d like to connect with some folks who are. Trust me when I say it’s hard to be a female geek in my neck of the woods. When I start rambling about Superman, Lois Lane, and their universe, I can always tell when my best friends zone me out, so I shut up pretty fast. With that said, I enjoy blogging so much I’ve decided to organize my thoughts into categorized blogs. Yes, I am that anal-retentive.

So, welcome to my new blog on one of my favorite subjects — Superheroes!

I’ve been a fanatic for Superman and Spider-Man for longer than I can remember, but with all of the TV shows and movies in recent years, I’ve become quite enamored of them all. I know more about most superheroes than the average person but not as much as your typical fanboy. I’m still learning, and there’s been so much news in recent months about superheroes in the media, I couldn’t resist throwing my two cents in.

So, sit back and get ready for the mad ramblings of a female fanboy in training (it’s so much catchier to say than fangirl, don’t ya think?).

No comments: