Thursday, February 11, 2010

Confirmed? Breaking Dawn, finally!

I was about to turn my ailing computer off when I stumbled on this tidbit quite by accident. Although I'd say this isn't exactly official, it's the most recent news about the filming of "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn." Breaking Dawn, according to this source, is definitely going to be two films, and filming begins in October. They claim they've received confirmation. It;s about freaking time!

I will be really mad if I wake up to news tomorrow that this is another false rumor. However, my gut tells me it's legit. Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile, check out a breakdown of all of the different versions of the "New Moon" DVD coming out next month, courtesy of the wonderful crew over at Twilight Series Theories. Is it sad that I want every single version on this list??? I'm torn between the Target version and the Wal-Mart one. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: