Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eclipse: Didn’t I tell you?

So yesterday Wal-Mart announced that it will release the only DVD of “New Moon” to feature a seven-minute scene (and I think, the teaser trailer?) from “Eclipse.” Actually, the story on Reuters reads: “"The Twilight Saga: New Moon Ultimate Fan Edition," also set for release March 20, will be the only disc release of the sequel to include a seven-minute special feature about upcoming franchise threequel "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse."

The "Eclipse" feature includes on-set interviews with cast and a clip from the threequel, which is set for theatrical release June 30.”

I had predicted this a few posts back, but some people on forums argued with me that I was wrong. I guess I know where I’ll be going at midnight March 20, although I doubt Wal-Mart will have any cool activities like FYI did last year!

No comments: